CG’s MILLION DOLLAR GIVEAWAY
CALENDAR GIRLS ONE-MILLION DOLLAR GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and contractors of Calendar Girls and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- To claim your share, participants must go to www.sinfuladultstore.co.nz and complete a ‘purchase’ of the $100 food & beverage voucher. The cost of the voucher is $0.
- The voucher will be sent to buyers chosen address at their expense. Alternatively, spend $150 on Sinful products to qualify for free shipping.
- Calendar Girls is giving away a $100 Food & Beverage voucher to the first 10,000 people who purchase the voucher.
- Voucher must be verified at the desk when you bring it to Calendar Girls.
- Voucher can be used at any Calendar Girls Club – Christchurch, Wellington or Auckland.
- Voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is valid one per person paying entry to the club.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- The promotion starts on 08/09/2023 and runs until the first 10,000 vouchers have been claimed.
- The promoter and their promotional companies reserve the right to use the emails of anyone who claims a voucher for marketing purposes. By entering this competition, the participant consents to their email being used for any such publicity or future marketing without any further reference, payment or other compensation.
- Entry into the promotion implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and cancel the promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, without further notice.
- No responsibility is taken by the Promoter or its related companies or franchisees for lost, misdirected, incorrect or other unsuccessful attempts to enter or for any lost or misdirected prizes.
- The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.