Kamagra Gel is one of our bestselling supplements for the effective treatment of erectile dysfunction. Learn more about how it works, safe usage guidelines and check out real customer reviews below to decide if Kamagra Oral Jelly is right for you.
What is Kamagra Gel?
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a supplement used to treat erectile dysfunction, and is an affordable and discreet alternative to prescription drugs like Viagra. It comes in convenient single-use packs and is available in a range of fruit flavours including black currant, cherry, lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry.
How Does Kamagra Oral Jelly Work?
Kamagra Gel contains sildenafil – the same active ingredient in Viagra. Sildenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, and – like most other ED medications – it works by relaxing the muscles that supply blood to the erectile tissue, making it easier to get and keep an erection during sexual arousal.
Normally, when a man becomes aroused, there is increased blood flow to his penis: allowing him to achieve an erection. With erectile dysfunction, the blood vessels can become narrowed, reducing blood flow to the penis, making it harder to gain a healthy erection.
Numerous studies have found that sildenafil is one of the most effective treatments available for ED. The sildenafil in Kamagra Oral Jelly works by relaxing the muscles that supply blood to the erectile tissue. This makes getting – and keeping – an erection easier for men who experience erectile dysfunction.
How Do I Take Kamagra Gel?
Unlike most ED medications which come in tablet form and are intended for use with a glass of water, Kamagra Oral Jelly can be squeezed directly into the mouth, where it quickly dissolves.
To get the best results from Kamagra Gel:
- Consume one sachet around 20-minutes prior to sexual activity
- Avoid large or fatty meals prior to taking Kamagra Gel
- Avoid alcohol, as alcohol may reduce the effectiveness of Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Avoid grapefruit/ grapefruit products as these may reduce the efficacy of Kamagra Gel
Kamagra Gel only works during arousal, and is effective 20-minutes after consumption. Results can last up to 4 – 6 hours.
Take only the indicated dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly (one 100mg sachet) within a 24 hour window, and do not exceed indicated dosage.
Can I Use Kamagra Oral Jelly If I Am Taking Other Medicines?
Some medications, including nitrates, and recreational drugs can cause life-threatening interactions when used at the same time as Kamagra Gel.
- Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly if you are also taking a nitrate drug (such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide dinitrate/mononitrate) for chest pain or heart problems.
- Do not take Kamagra Gel with recreational drugs (such as "poppers", amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate). Taking these substances together can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- Do not take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking Kamagra Oral Jelly
If you are currently on medications, please check with your doctor if it is safe for you to use Kamagra Gel.
Please do not use Kamagra Oral Jelly if you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Kamagra Gel?
Like all supplements, there is a small risk of unwanted effects when taking Kamagra Oral Jelly.
The most common side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake. These include:
- Upset stomach
- Abnormal vision
- Changes in colour vision (such as having a blue colour tinge)
- Blurred vision
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following side effects, stop taking Kamagra Oral Jelly and seek emergency medical care immediately:
- An erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. If left untreated, priapism can permanently damage your penis.
- Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes. This can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- Sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss.
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness.
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or feel nauseous during sexual activity, or develop pain, numbness, tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw.
Does Kamagra Gel WORK?
Not only is Kamagra Oral Jelly is one of our bestselling supplements – it’s also one of most frequently RE-purchased products, meaning customers who have purchased it previously have been impressed enough with the results to purchase it again.
We asked some recent purchasers of Kamagra Gel to send us their anonymous feedback. This is what three respondents had to say:
“For $15 I’ll give anything a try once. My dick was definitely harder than usual, and STAYING hard was easier as well. Will buy again.”
Anonymous, 58 years, Hastings
“I get a bit of performance anxiety when I’m with someone new. Kam Gel gives me added confidence that I’m going to get hard when things heat up.”
Anonymous, 24 years, Petone
“Effective. I felt like a young man again.”
Anonymous, 72, New Plymouth
Ready to try Kamagra Oral Jelly for yourself? Shop Kamagra Gel online now and have it delivered quickly and discreetly to your door!